Enrollment number is disseminated to any aadhar card applicant to avail his card. However, this number comes really handy should you have lost your aadhar card too. Read more if you want more updates & information about enrollment id can be simply retrieved in the official Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Following is usually a brief from the process to be followed.
1. Name, as spelled inside the form for aadhar card
2. Registered e-mail id or registered mobile number
Steps to Follow to Retrieve Enrollment Number or EID
1. Visit this link http://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
2. As the webpage opens, you'll discover a blank form with empty fields like name, registered email id or or your registered mobile number. For Aadhar card correction you visit collector government office.
3. Fill up all of the fields one at a time, remember, which the name is spelled properly along with the email id plus the registered mobile matches mentioned previously inside details. Otherwise, you won't be able to retrieve your enrollment id.
4. As soon because the correct information and facts are entered plus the button at the end is hit, the machine sends single time password (OTP) on your mobile number plus a verification link for a email. If you Update aadhar card now it is possible.
5. When you enter the OTP or go through the verification link, the transaction is productive and you receive your enrollment number easily.
1. Like every other OTP, the OTP because of this transaction expires too. Therefore, it's best to devote ten minutes to the process rather then multitasking and getting several failed attempts.
2. If you can not find the verification link email with your inbox, look at your spam and junk folder immediately.
3. The verification link, like OTP is valid to get a limited period too. So be cautious that your mailbox is open inside next tab as you initiate the procedure on the UIDAI site.